The making of the Kids Menu
Our littlest guests are as important as our big guests and we take the same time and care into creating the children’s menus as do our a la carte menus. When we create a new kids menu we use the same ingredients, the same suppliers and the same skill to ensure that the food tastes as delicious as it can to tempt even the most demanding of tiny taste buds.
Our current menus were developed alongside our current à la carte menu and you will see many elements appear in our children’s menu. We strongly believe that children want to try new tastes and textures and we know the grown-ups want to ensure that their children are eating healthily but also enjoying the experience of dining out. Just because it is healthy doesn’t mean it can’t be tasty! We also wanted to make sure that the menu was as inclusive as possible so we included dishes that catered for all dietary requirements.
Of course, you can’t launch a new menu without testing it and we weren’t short of volunteers to tuck into the burger, the jackfruit fritters or madeleines with chocolate dipping sauce!
We are delighted to have also partnered with Pip Organic to offer a delicious selection of smoothies and juices for our littlest guests to enjoy alongside their meal. If you haven’t already entered, please head over to our competition in partnership with Pip where you can win a selection of Pip goodies alongside a family meal with us.
A delicious menu for children also needs a fun introduction so we created the characters Digger, Coco and Rufus who will be taking our youngest diners on plenty of adventures over the coming months. Watch this space!
- Mon-Sat: 12pm to 11pm
- Sun: 12pm to 10pm
- Mon-Sat: 11am to 11pm
- Sun: 12pm to 10pm
Christmas Opening Times
- 21st December to 24th December (inclusive): 11am to 11pm (food served from 12noon, last booking at 9.15pm)
- Christmas Day: 11am to 3pm
- Boxing Day: 11am to 9pm (food served from 12noon)
- 27th December: 11am to 9pm (food served from 12noon)
- 28th December: 11am to 9pm (food served from 12noon)
- 29th & 30th December: 11am to 11pm (food served from 12noon, last booking at 9.15pm)
- New Year’s Eve: 11am to 11pm (food served from 12noon, last booking at 9.15pm)
- New Year’s Day: 11am to 9pm (food served from 12noon)
- 2nd January: 11am to 11pm (food served from 12noon, last booking at 9.15pm)
- Tel: 01425 283377
- The Oaks
189 Lymington Rd