The Oaks | Highcliffe
Due to the government tier system we are now closed for the time being. We thank you for your support throughout 2020 and hope we can welcome you back to our lovely pub very soon.
In the meantime, be sure to sign up to our newsletter to receive exclusive discounts, the latest news, delicious recipes and much much more. You can also join our Facebook Group, #BBKind for lots of foodie ideas and chat.
Stay safe and take care.
Best wishes from all at The Oaks x
guest ales & beers | extensive wine list | family-friendly | dog-friendly areas | kids menu | large car park | disabled access |private dining | allergy menus available
At The Oaks we work closely with our wonderful suppliers to bring the very freshest ingredients to your plate in dishes that are created with care and passion in our kitchen. We pay just as much attention to the drinks we serve and you will find a well-stocked cellar with wines from across the world alongside craft ales and beers. If gin is your thing then you’ll be sure to find your favourite tipple on our drinks menu, expertly mixed by our friendly barman. Our younger guests are just as important and we have two specially created menus that are guaranteed to tickle tiny tastebuds. We look forward to welcoming you soon…
Around the neighbourhood
Head down to Highcliffe Beach, the most easterly in Dorset, for a lovely seaside stroll. The sand and shingle beach is perfect for swimmers, surfers and body boarders. Or why not walk through the grassy dunes that Highcliffe Beach backs onto which will lead you to the wonderful Steamer Point Nature Reserve. After all of that sea air, join us at The Oaks for a delicious meal and well deserved tipple or two.
Get in touch
- Mon-Sat: 12pm to 11pm
- Sun: 12pm to 10pm
- Mon-Sat: 11am to 11pm
- Sun: 12pm to 10pm
Christmas Opening Times
- 21st December to 24th December (inclusive): 11am to 11pm (food served from 12noon, last booking at 9.15pm)
- Christmas Day: 11am to 3pm
- Boxing Day: 11am to 9pm (food served from 12noon)
- 27th December: 11am to 9pm (food served from 12noon)
- 28th December: 11am to 9pm (food served from 12noon)
- 29th & 30th December: 11am to 11pm (food served from 12noon, last booking at 9.15pm)
- New Year’s Eve: 11am to 11pm (food served from 12noon, last booking at 9.15pm)
- New Year’s Day: 11am to 9pm (food served from 12noon)
- 2nd January: 11am to 11pm (food served from 12noon, last booking at 9.15pm)
- Tel: 01425 283377
- The Oaks
189 Lymington Rd